Visit our friends at Chávez!
Our friend RA Maria from Tubman sent over some of the cool events happening this month for Earthstock! I’ve attached the flyers here:
The link to apply for a slot at Jam Poetree is here.
Apply for the Takeback Program!!
RHA wants to collaborate with YOUR Hall Council to hold a Take Back program!!!
Similiar to last semester, we want to provide the most determined Hall Councils with amazing programs from the region. This will take place on March 20th, during your Hall Council meeting time.
RHA will provide pizzas and drinks, as well as a new program idea for your Hall Council to enjoy!
The Alumni and Regional Affairs is hosting the RHA Choice Awards: The Wolfies for Spring 2018!! This is an event for RHA Senators, General Body and even Alumni to have a fun night, mingle with others, and admire your fellow colleagues receive awards!
Don’t forget to RSVP Here!
Nominate your fellow senators and general body members Here!!
Look forward to it on Saturday, March 24th, at 7PM at the LDS Center!!
Help us celebrate the dedication and success of the hall, area, and quad councils at Stony Brook University! There are 16 categories to nominate people or organizations for in order to get them the recognition that they deserve.
Nominations will be accepted until March 23rd at 11:59pm!
The award ceremony is scheduled for the evening of April 24th – so save the date!
All Hall Councils must fill out the Budget Applications that will be sent to them. Quad/Area Councils need not worry.
- Budget Apps will be shared with HC Advisors, Presidents, and Treasurers on Monday, March 19th
- Access to edit the Google Sheets will be revoked on Friday, March 30th at 8pm
- If the Budget Apps are not completed, 2018-2019 budgets will be cut significantly
- If you do not think that the numbers show how well your Hall Council did this past year, please request a Budget Hearing
- They are scheduled for Saturday, April 7th
Listed below are the Spring 2018 Fiscal Deadlines for all Allocations:
- Last day to apply for the Grant Fund is Tuesday, April 10th at 11:59pm
- All Online Order allocations must be at RHA Advisor Approval by noon on Wednesday, April 11th
- This goes for all allocations that require a food permit/invoice, too
- All regular allocations are due the following week, April 18th, at the same time
- All receipts are due to the RHA/NRHH Office on Monday, April 30th, at 5pm
- NO EXCEPTIONS
- If receipts are not in by this time, 2018-2019 budgets will be cut by $100 per day late