Information on Hall/Quad Council Budgets & Allocations
For budget questions, email RHA VP of Finance: Wayland Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The treasurer, president, and hall council adviser may access and view the list of approved vendors on Campus Vine!
- Common approved vendors: Target, Uncle Guisseppe’s, Costco (check locations), BJ’s Wholesale, Subway, Stop & Shop, Seawolves Marketplace, SE-Port Deli, Domino’s Pizza, Amazon, Oriental Trading, CulinArt.
Please note that with the PEX cards and multiple vouchers, you will need SEPARATE receipts per voucher.
- The overview of RHA’s budget can be found here, with updates happening in real time
Instructions and Resources
- How To Allocate on CampusVine
- How to Propose an Allocation
- Allocation Process FAQ
- Sample Hall Council Budget
- To ensure proper planning, each hall council should budget its money so that they don’t run out too early. Feel free to use the sample budget above. You can either ‘Save a copy’ and use it within Google Drive, or download it and use it in Microsoft Excel, or equivalents.
- Grant Fund Request Form: If you wish to allocate from the Grant Fund, this form needs to be submitted and approved by the RHA E-Board and General Body before any allocations using a Grant Fund Budget can be submitted on Campusvine.
- Food Sign
- Food Permit
PEX Card and Package Pick Up