Information on Hall/Quad Council Budgets & Allocations
For budget questions, email RHA VP of Finance: Griffin Favre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The treasurer, president, and hall council adviser may access and view the list of approved vendors on Campus Vine!
- Common approved vendors: Target, Uncle Guisseppe’s, Costco (check locations), BJ’s Wholsale, Subway, Stop and Shop, Seawolves Marketplace, SE-Port Deli, Domino’s Pizza, Dollar Tree, Amazon, Oriental Trading.
- Common unapproved vendors: Walmart, Bestbuy
- Recommended approved vendors: Trader Joes, Whole Foods, ThinkShirt, Stony Asian Mart, Staples, Shutterfly, Sephora, Curry Club
- The overview of RHA’s budget can be found here, with updates happening in real time
Instructions and Resources
- How To Allocate on CampusVine
- How to Propose an Allocation
- Allocation Process FAQ
- Sample Hall Council Budget
- To ensure proper planning, each hall council should budget its money so that they don’t run out too early. Feel free to use the sample budget above. You can either ‘Save a copy’ and use it within Google Drive, or download it and use it in Microsoft Excel, or equivalents.
- Grant Fund Addendum Form: If you wish to allocate against the Grant Fund, this form needs to be submitted to Ashley.Bernstien@stonybrook.edu and approved by the General Body before the allocation can be submitted on Campusvine.
- Food Sign
1 Social Program per month
At least one program each year from the following programming categories:
- Academic Success and Career Exploration
- Civic Engagement
- Multiculturalism and Diversity
- Personal Health and Wellness
- Self Exploration and Identity Development
Package Pick Up