Hall Council Signature Verification Form 

Quad Council Signature Verification Form

Advisor Forms and Resources

Extra Resources (important extras)

How To Allocate on CampusVine

Food Permit (Must be submitted for any catering/Prepared food by outside vendors)
Note:  Food Coordinator is ANYONE on Hall Council present at the program.

Grant Fund Application
(If you wish to allocate against the Grant Fund, this form needs to be submitted to and approved by the General Body before the allocation can be submitted on Campusvine (Request more than $100.00)  Allocations less than $100.00 will be brought by RHA Eboard. 

Food Preparation Sign
This form is to be displayed when food is prepared by members of Hall Council

Food Permit Vendors
This list includes the most commonly used catering vendors their respective permit numbers and expiration dates (updates pending)

Requirements to keep in mind:

1 Social Program per month

At least one program each year from the following programming categories: